Hang En cave, the third world largest cave following to Son Doong and Deer cave, is a very special cave. This is the most exotic, breath taking and unique cave with three entrances. With 1.645m long thrusting through a huge mountain, the cave opens to three entrances, one at the halfway to the mountain top and two at the foothill toward south-east and northwest of Rao Thuong stream. This feature is hardly found at other famous caves of Vietnam.
Dong Hoi Town – Phong Nha National Park – En Cave (3,5 km away Son Doong cave) – Dong Hoi Town
- Trekking inside the third world’s largest cave adventure – Hang En Cave in Phong Nha National Park
- Jungle, dirt hiking on the same tracks to Son Doong cave – the world largest cave while cheaper price, shorter in duration
- Exploring underground streams, primitive jungle, amazed stone formations etc. makes you feel of getting lost in an alien world
How to get there
From Hanoi or Saigon:
- By train: You can take night train from train station, will get to Dong Hoi city about the next morning.
- By air: There are 4 flights per week from Domestic airport to Dong Hoi Airport
- By night bus: Sinh cafe, Hoang Long, Camel bus, Trekking travel, Dong Hien
From Saigon: There are 4 flights per week.
Terms of condition
All possible care is taken to ensure that our suppliers maintain the highest possible standards. However, we are not responsible in any way for prob