How many people in you guys love mango and sweet soup (Chè)? Raise your hands if you say yes. Today, I will introduce one of my favorite Vietnamese Dessert Recipes for all you. It is called Mango Sweet Soup (Chè Xoài). It is the combination of main ingredient – mango with strawberry, watermelon, basil seeds, condensed milk, coconut syrup and tapioca pearls. It sounds really amazing, right?
Do you want to make one of stunning Vietnamese Dessert Recipes like this one with me? Are you curious about its flavor? If you say yes, please follow carefully my instruction below and let us together discover right now.
- 3 – 4 mango fruits
- 5 – 6 strawberries
- ¼ watermelon fruit
- 1 tablespoon basil seeds
- 1 tablespoon tapioca pearls
- Condensed milk
- Coconut syrup
- Sliced coconut meat.
- Step 1: Cut in half mango, use spoon to scoop into small balls.
- Step 2: Use spoon to scoop watermelon into small balls as well.
- Step 3: Clean strawberry and slice thinly.
- Step 4: Soak tapioca pearl in water about 10 minutes. Next, pour into hot water and boil until it is cooked. Wash immediately in cold water, wait to dry.
- Step 5: Soak basil seeds in 15 – 20 minutes. Wait to dry.
Finally, your dish is basically done. When serving, add a little tapioca pearl, basil seeds, some sliced strawberry, watermelon and mango on face of dish. Pour more coconut syrup and condensed milk with sliced coconut meat. Then, add more grinded ice and ready to enjoy. Hope you love it and do not miss our other Vietnamese Dessert Recipes next time. Good luck for your cooking.